Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions of use of the site www.SuplimenteOriginale.ro. This website belongs to PROVITAMINE EOOD
I. THEIR OBJECTIVE
These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between the contracting parties of the sale-purchase contract, where a party is represented by the company PROVITAMINE EOOD., Based in Stefan Karadja Street no. 10 Ruse, unique identification code BG206508178, registered in the Trade Register as seller (hereinafter referred to as "Seller") and the other party, represented by the buyer, who may also be a consumer (hereinafter referred to as "Buyer").
II. SUPPLIER DATA
Art.2. Information required under the provisions of the Law on Electronic Commerce and the Law on Consumer Protection:
1. Name of the Supplier: "PROVITAMINE" EOOD.
2. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
, tel: 0764 710 771.
3. Registrations in various public registers: CUI BG206508178.
4. Registration for VAT purposes: no. BG206508178
Art.3. SuplimenteOriginale.ro is an e-commerce platform that can be accessed on the Internet at: https://www.SuplimenteOriginale.ro/, through which Users can conclude sale-purchase contracts, in order to deliver the products offered by SuplimenteOriginale.ro, including the following :
1. Registration and creation of a profile, through which users can see the products offered by SuplimenteOriginale.ro and can benefit from additional services for providing information;
2. Users can see all products and find out what their features are, prices and delivery conditions;
3. Users can conclude contracts for sale-purchase and delivery of products offered by SuplimenteOriginale.ro;
4. They can make payments through different payment methods, in connection with the contracts concluded with SuplimenteOriginale.ro, depending on the electronic payment instruments implemented by SuplimenteOriginale.ro;
5. Users can obtain information about new products offered by SuplimenteOriginale.ro;
6. By electronic means, they can make declarations related to the conclusion or fulfillment of the contracts concluded with the SuplimenteOriginale.ro store, through the interface of the SuplimenteOriginale.ro page, which they can access on the Internet;
7. Users will be informed about the rights deriving from the law, first of all through the interface of the SuplimenteOriginale.ro page that they can access on the Internet;
8. They can entrust a courier with the delivery of the ordered products, from the warehouse of the SuplimenteOriginale.ro store to the address indicated by the User.
Art.4. The Supplier delivers the products and guarantees the rights of the Users provided by law, acting in good faith and respecting the criteria and conditions adopted in practice, in consumer law and in commercial law, in accordance with Bulgarian law.
Art.5. (1) The users will conclude a sale-purchase contract for the products offered by SuplimenteOriginale.ro, through the Supplier interface, which can be accessed on its website, at: https://www.SuplimenteOriginale.ro. The contract will be written in Bulgarian and will be stored in the Supplier's database.
(2) By virtue of the contract of sale-purchase of products, concluded with the Users, the Supplier undertakes to deliver the products and to transfer the ownership over them to the User, being the products chosen through the interface. Users have the right to correct mistakes made during the introduction of the information, at the latest before declaring that they want to conclude a contract with the Supplier.
(3) The users will pay to the Supplier the price of the delivered products, respecting the conditions presented on the page of the SuplimenteOriginale.ro store as well as the present general conditions. The amount of the payment amount corresponds to the price announced by the Internet Provider, the address of the SuplimenteOriginale.ro store.
(4) The Supplier delivers to the Users the ordered products in the terms and conditions determined by the Supplier on the page of the SuplimenteOriginale.ro store and in accordance with the present general conditions.
(5) The products ordered by Users will be delivered to the headquarters of the SuplimenteOriginale.ro store. Users can authorize a courier to pick up the products on their behalf from the place of delivery and deliver them to the address in Romania indicated by the Buyer.
Art.6. (1) The Buyer and the Supplier agree that all declarations / notifications made between them in connection with the conclusion and fulfillment of the sale-purchase contract, may be made electronically, by electronic messages within the meaning of the Law on electronic documents and electronic signature and according to art. .11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is also assumed that the electronic declarations sent by the Users on the site are made by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the User, in order to register them, if the User has entered the respective name and access password.
IV. REGISTRATION IN ORDER TO USE THE ORIGINAL SUPPLEMENT STORE.RO
Art.7. (1) In order to use SuplimenteOriginale.ro for concluding contracts for the sale-purchase of goods, the User will enter the name and password for remote access, chosen by him.
(2) The name and password of the remote access will be chosen by the User, by registering online on the Supplier's website, following the procedure indicated on the website.
(3) By entering his personal data and after pressing the "Yes, I accept" and "Register" buttons, the Practical User declares that he knows the general conditions, that he agrees with them and undertakes, unconditionally, to respect them .
(4) The Supplier confirms the registration made by the User, by sending a letter to the e-mail address mentioned by the User. A User account will be created and contractual relations will appear between him and the Supplier.
(5) By registering, the User assumes the obligation to provide true and current data. In case of any changes, the User undertakes to update in a timely manner the data entered during the registration procedure.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS NECESSARY FOR CONCLUDING THE SALE-PURCHASE CONTRACT
Art.8. (1) The users will mainly use the interface of the Supplier's page, in order to conclude the contract of sale-purchase of the products offered by the Supplier on the SuplimenteOriginale.ro website.
(2) Through the interface of the Supplier's page, Users may authorize a courier to pick up the ordered products from the place where they were delivered - the ProVitamine Eood warehouse, and to deliver them to the address in Romania, indicated by the User. .
Art.9. Users will conclude the sale-purchase contract with the Supplier, according to the procedure presented below:
(1) The registration is made in SuplimenteOriginale.ro, by entering the necessary data, if the User registers for the first time.
(2) Accessing the ordering system in the SuplimenteOriginale.ro store is done by identifying with the name and password;
(3) Then the Users will select one or more products from those offered by SuplimenteOriginale.ro and will add them to the list of products to be purchased.
(4) Then follows the selection of the products from this list, regarding which a sale-purchase contract will be concluded.
(5) The data for the delivery and empowerment of the courier who will supply the products to the address in Romania, indicated by the User, will be entered;
(6) Then follows the choice of the time and method of payment of the price.
(7) Order confirmation;
VI. CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT
Art.10. (1) The Supplier and the Users will conclude separate contracts for the sale-purchase of the products, regardless of the fact that they have been selected by a single electronic message, from the same shopping list.
(2) The supplier may deliver all the products together and at the same time, regardless of the fact that they have been ordered through separate sale-purchase contracts.
(3) The rights of the Users regarding the delivered products will be exercised for each sale-purchase contract separately. The exercise of the rights deriving from a sale-purchase contract does not refer to and do not have any effect on the rest of the sale-purchase contracts concluded with respect to other products.
If the User is a consumer within the meaning of the Law on Consumer Protection, the exercise of the right to refuse to fulfill the sale-purchase contract regarding a certain product, has no effect on the rest of the sale-purchase contracts concluded in regarding other products delivered to the User.
Art.11. Exercising the rights deriving from a sale-purchase contract, the User is obliged to mention precisely and very clearly which contract and product it is, from which contract his rights derive.
Art.12. The user can pay the price of all contracts at once when ordering or at the time of delivery of the products.
VII. ARE YOU COMING. SPECIAL CLAUSES APPLICABLE TO PERSONS WHO ARE CONSUMERS IN THE MEANING OF THE LAW ON CONSUMER PROTECTION
Art.13. (1) The rules provided in Title VII of the General Conditions shall apply only to Users, in respect of which, based on the data mentioned in connection with the conclusion of the sale-purchase contract or at the time of registration with SuplimenteOriginale.ro, the conclusion that they are consumers within the meaning of the Law on Consumer Protection, the Law on Electronic Commerce and / or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on consumer protection in the case of distance contracts.
(2) The supplier does not offer and does not make deliveries of prescription drugs, for which the doctor's prescription is needed, to persons who have the quality of consumers in the sense of 1.
(3) All relations between SuplimenteOriginale.ro and Users are regulated by the legislation of Bulgaria, which is applicable to disputes between the two parties.
Art.14. (1) The main characteristics of the products offered by the Supplier are described in the profile of each product, created on the website SuplimenteOriginale.ro.
(2) The price of the products, which includes all taxes and fees, is determined by the Supplier in the profile of each product, created in the site SuplimenteOriginale.ro;
(3) The value of the transport expenses, which are not included in the price of the products, is determined by the Supplier and is brought to the notice of the Users at the moment of choosing the products for which the sale-purchase contract is to be concluded;
(4) The methods of payment, delivery and performance of the contract are regulated in these general conditions and in the information made available to the User on the website SuplimenteOriginale.ro of the Supplier.
(5) The information provided to the Users, provided in this article, will be current when viewing it on the website SuplimenteOriginale.ro of the Supplier, and can be accessed before concluding the sale-purchase contract.
Art.15. (1) The User agrees that the Supplier has the right to accept advance payments for the sale-purchase contracts concluded with him and for the delivery of the products.
(2) The user is the one who decides alone whether to pay the Supplier the price of the products before their delivery or at the time of delivery.
(3) If the value of the order made by the User is RON 32,000 or exceeds this amount, the payment will be made only by bank transfer or by paying the amount to the settlement account of the Supplier.
(4) The user has the right to choose: either to receive the goods personally, or to empower a courier, who will deliver the goods and pay the price to SuplimenteOriginale.ro store.
Art.16. (1) The user has the right, without owing compensations or penalties and without mentioning any reason, to give up the concluded contract, within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the products.
(2) The right to refuse, provided in paragraph 1, does not apply in the following cases:
- in case of delivery of products or provision of services, the price of which depends on the fluctuations of the financial markets that the Supplier is not able to control;
- in case of delivery of products that have been manufactured according to the user's requirements or based on an individual order of the user;
- in case of delivery of some products that due to their nature cannot be returned and are subject to easy alteration, or there is a risk of worsening their quality;
- in case of delivery of audio and video recordings or software products, the packaging of which has been unwrapped by the user;
- in case of delivery of newspapers, magazines or other periodicals;
- in case of nutritional supplements and / or supplements used by athletes, the packaging of which has been opened / opened by the User;
(3) In case the Supplier has not fulfilled its obligation to provide the information provided in art. 54 of the Law on Consumer Protection, the User has the right to cancel the concluded contract, within a period of three months starting from the date of receipt of the product. If the information provided for in this paragraph has been made available to the user during the period of refusal, this period shall begin to run again from the date on which the information was given.
(4) If the user exercises his right of refusal, provided in paragraph 1, the Supplier is obliged to return all the amounts paid by him, within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, starting with the date on which the user and -exercised the right to refuse the concluded contract. From the amount that the user has paid under the contract, the expenses incurred for the return of the product will be deducted, unless the user has returned the product and incurred the costs, notifying the Supplier.
(5) The user undertakes to keep the products delivered by the Supplier, their quality and safety during the period in which the term provided in para.1.
(6) The User may exercise his right of refusal to the contract concluded with the Supplier, addressing to the Supplier, at his address mentioned above, a written request.
Art.17. (1) The delivery term of the product is determined for each product separately, at the moment of concluding the contract with the user, through the website SuplimenteOriginale.ro of the Supplier.
(2) If the User and the Supplier have not determined the delivery time, the delivery time of the products will be 30 working days, starting with the day following the day on which the user sent the order to the Supplier, through the Original Supplements website. ro of the Supplier.
(3) If the Supplier is not able to perform the contract due to the fact that he does not have the ordered products, he is obliged to inform the User for this situation and to return the amounts paid by him, within a maximum period of 30 working days, starting with the date on which the Supplier had to fulfill its contractual obligations.
(4) In the cases provided in al. 3, The Supplier has the right to deliver to the User products of the same type, price and quality. The Supplier informs the User of this change regarding the fulfillment of the contract, by electronic means.
(5) In case of exercising the right of refusal to the delivery contract according to the provisions of al. 4, the costs related to the return of the products will be borne by the Supplier.
Art.18. The supplier undertakes to comply with all the provisions of the Bulgarian legislation on labeling, advertising and sale of nutritional supplements.
VIII. PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTRACT
Art.19. (1) The Supplier will deliver and deliver the product to the User within the term established at the time of concluding the contract.
(2) If the term provided in paragraph 1 has not been expressly agreed by the two parties at the time of concluding the contract, the Supplier shall deliver and deliver the product within a reasonable time, which may not be longer than 2 months. .
(3) The contract concluded between the two parties does not include making deliveries outside the headquarters of SuplimenteOriginale.ro. Deliveries of this type will be made through the power of attorney of third parties, namely - couriers.
Art.20. (1) The user will have to examine the product at the time of delivery and delivery by the Supplier, and if the product does not meet the requirements, will promptly notify the Supplier.
(2) If the User does not inform the Supplier according to the provisions of. 1, it is considered that the product has been approved, that it meets the user's requirements, if it has no hidden defects.
(3) Do not represent defects of the products:
- nonspecific taste of the nutritional supplement and / or supplement used by athletes;
- the nutritional supplement and / or the supplement used by athletes does not mix well enough before its use;
- non-specific color of the nutritional supplement and / or supplement used by athletes;
- the taste of the nutritional supplement and / or of the supplement used by the delivered athletes does not coincide with the taste of other nutritional supplements and / or supplements used by the athletes;
- if the packaging of the nutritional supplement and / or of the supplement used by the athletes is provided with mechanisms for automatic opening or facilitation of the protective membrane;
- the remaining shelf life of the nutritional supplement and / or supplement used by athletes, which, according to the circumstances, can be concluded to be sufficient for the consumption of the entire amount of nutritional supplement and / or supplement used by athletes.
Art.21. The supplier does not assume the obligation to provide the necessary service related to the product.
Art.22. Regarding the issues not regulated in this title, the rules related to the commercial sales provided in the Commercial Code will be applied.
IX. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art.23. (1) The Provider shall take the necessary measures regarding the protection of the personal data of the User, in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the protection of personal data.
(2) For security reasons of the personal data of the User, the Provider will transmit the data only to the e-mail address indicated by the User at the time of his registration.
(3) The Provider has the right to keep the data in the final communication device of the User, unless he has expressly stated that he does not agree with this.
(4) The User / Consumer declares that he agrees that the Supplier has the right to send electronic messages to the User / Consumer at any time, including the bulletin or offers to sell the products, during the period when the User / Consumer is registered at the electronic store of the Supplier.
(5) The User / Consumer declares that he / she agrees that the Supplier has the right to collect, store and process data regarding the User's / Consumer's behavior during the period in which he / she benefits from the services of the Supplier's electronic store.
Art.24. (1) At any time, the Provider has the right to ask the User to identify himself and to certify the veracity of the circumstances and personal data declared during the registration period.
(2) If the User has forgotten or lost his name and password, regardless of the cause, the Supplier has the right to apply the "Announced Procedure regarding lost or forgotten names and passwords", accessible at: www. suplimenteoriginale.ro/inregistrare
X. MODIFICATION AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art.25 (1) The general conditions can be modified by the Supplier and he will inform the Users of the SuplimenteOriginale.ro store about this, in the most appropriate ways.
(2) The Supplier and the User agree that any modification or completion of the general conditions will produce effects towards the User in the following cases:
А) following the notification expressly addressed by the Supplier to the User and in case the User does not declare within 14 days that he rejects them; or
B) following the publication of the changes /
completions on the Supplier's website and if the User does not declare within 14 days that he rejects them;
C) by their acceptance by the User, through his profile on the Supplier's website.
(3) The User agrees that all notifications of the Supplier, made in connection with the modification of these general conditions, will be sent to the e-mail address that was given by the User at the time of registration. The user agrees that for electronic messages transmitted according to the order presented in this title, no electronic signature is required to take effect against him.
Art.26. The Supplier will publish the General Conditions at: www.suplimenteoriginale.ro/termeni-si-conditii, together with all subsequent amendments and completions.
XI. TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
Art.27. The general conditions and the contract that the User has concluded with the Supplier, will end in the following cases:
• in case of dissolution, liquidation or initiation of bankruptcy proceedings of one of the parties to the contract;
• based on the amicable agreement made in writing between the two parties;
• in case of objective impossibility of one of the two contracting parties to fulfill their assumed obligations;
• in case of confiscation or stopping of the equipment by the competent state authorities;
• in case of deletion of the User's registration from the SuplimenteOriginale.ro website. In this case, the concluded sale-purchase contracts, which have not been fulfilled, will remain in force and will be fulfilled;
XII. INFORMATION SECURITY AND PROTECTION
The Seller hereby informs the Buyer that, within the meaning of the provisions on the law on personal data protection will process the personal data of the Buyer in the process of concluding the contract of sale - purchase without his consent, as data subject, as the processing of personal data The Buyer's personal data will be performed by the Seller in pre-contractual relations with that Buyer, and the processing of the Buyer's personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the sale-purchase contract, in which the Buyer acts as a contracting party.
The buyer can check and change the personal information provided at any time, as well as cancel his registration after logging in to the online store's website in the "My Account" section.
The Buyer may, by checking the relevant box, before sending the order, express his consent within the meaning of the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data, for the Seller to process and store his personal data, in particular those mentioned above and / or, which are necessary for the activity of the Seller to send information about new products, discounts and promotions for the goods offered and to process them in all its information systems, related to the sending of information about new products, discounts and promotions to the goods offered.
The Buyer gives the Seller this consent for a determined period, until the fulfillment of the purpose of processing the personal data of the Buyer. The Seller, after fulfilling the purpose of the processing, will ensure the immediate liquidation of the personal data of the Buyer. The buyer may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing. The consent expires within 1 month from the delivery of the withdrawal of the consent by the Buyer to the Seller.
The seller declares that all personal data is confidential and will not be made public, provided to third parties, etc. except in the case of distribution or payment in respect of the goods ordered (notification of name, account number and delivery address). The seller shall ensure that the data subject's rights, in particular the right to the preservation of human dignity, are not affected and that protection against unauthorized interference with the privacy and personal life of the data subject is ensured. Personal data is collected, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable laws in Romania, in particular with the law on the protection of personal data, as subsequently amended and supplemented. The buyer has the right to access and correct his personal data (through the contact form cited, including the right to request explanations and the removal of non-compliant status and other legal rights to such data).
The buyer, on the basis of a free written request, has the right to oppose the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law on personal data protection, citing legal reasons or by submitting evidence of unauthorized interference with his rights and protected interests, which are, or may be affected in a specific case by such processing of personal data, unless there is a legal reason and it is established that the Buyer's objection is justified and the Seller is obliged to block and liquidate the personal data personally, the processing of which has been objected to by the Buyer, without undue delay, as soon as circumstances permit.
The Seller hereby informs the Buyer that, in accordance with the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data of the Buyer, it is assumed that the personal data of the Buyer will be provided and made available to the following third parties, resp. circle of beneficiaries:
Cargus S.R.L., based in Măgurele, Șoseaua Atomiștilor no. 99 - 115, Corp C1, Jud. Ilfov, Romania, CUI RO3541906, registered at the Trade Register Office under no. J23 / 344/2013.
Dynamic Parcel Distribution S.A., based in Mogoșoaia Commune, Str. Buiacului, no. 2, Building A - Unit A1 and A2, Ilfov County, Romania, CUI RO9566918, registered at the Trade Register under no. J23 / 409 / 08.02.2010.
During the complaint procedure, customers are required to provide the following information: first name, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail, and digital signature. All personal data obtained in this way are processed exclusively for the purpose necessary for the resolution of the complaint and in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, as subsequently amended and supplemented.
The buyer has the right to access and rectify his personal data, including the right to request clarifications and the removal of erroneous status and other legal rights regarding such data.
The seller may further, in the event of an agreement, process so-called "cookies" so as to facilitate the provision of information society services, in accordance with the provisions of the Directive (EU) on the protection of personal data for the purpose of "cookies" or similar tools, and ensures that users know the information that is stored in the terminal equipment. Users have the option to refuse to store "cookies" or similar tools on their terminal devices, e.g. by running the anonymous browser navigation functionality.
In order to prevent crime and minimize damage, the Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer an order created from an IP address blocked in the blacklist. In case of problems related to the order, the Buyer can contact the Seller by e-mail at email@example.com or at the telephone number 0764710771.
In case of failure of the information system or force majeure, the Seller is not responsible for non-compliance with operating hours.
Customers will be informed about the operating schedule for public holidays on www.suplimenteoriginale.ro
Courier service - Romania:
The goods can be sent to the Buyer by courier services. Individual modes of transport are offered according to the current availability of individual services and taking into account capacity and coverage. In case of force majeure or failure of the information system SuplimenteOriginale.ro, is not responsible for late delivery of goods. The shipping price is based on the current price list on the day of the order.
The buyer is obliged to check with the carrier immediately the status of the shipment (number of packages, integrity of the company logo, damage to the box) according to the attached delivery note. If damage to the consignment is found, the Buyer is obliged to make a statement together with the carrier's representative regarding the extent and nature of the damage. Based on this finding, the Buyer may subsequently refuse to take over the delivered goods, which do not comply with the sale-purchase contract, refuse to take over the defective goods or confirm delivery of the defective goods and subsequently file a complaint regarding the defects of the goods. Seller. If the buyer finds any damage or other irregularities after receiving the shipment, he is obliged to contact the seller immediately. If he fails to do so, he will be entitled to claim the defect only if he can prove that the goods were already defective at the time of taking over.
An incomplete or damaged shipment must be reported immediately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at no. 0764710771, to draw up the damage report with the carrier and to send it without undue delay by e-mail or by courier to the Seller. Subsequent claims for incomplete shipment or external damage to the shipment do not deprive the Buyer of the right to make a claim, but give the Seller the opportunity to prove that it is not a dispute over the sale-purchase contract.
XIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
According to the law on alternative dispute resolution, the consumer has the right to contact the Seller with a request for redress if he is not satisfied with the way the Seller has resolved his complaint or if he considers that the Seller has violated his rights.
The consumer has the right to submit a proposal to initiate alternative dispute resolution to an alternative dispute resolution entity, whether or not the Seller has rejected the request within 30 days of the date of dispatch.
Link to the ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) platform through which the consumer can submit a proposal to initiate the alternative dispute resolution found here
These General Terms and Conditions enter into force and take effect on 01.01.2021 and cancel the previous wording of the General Terms and Conditions. Seller reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The modification of the General Terms and Conditions does not apply to purchase contracts concluded before the modification of the General Terms and Conditions, even if the goods have not yet been delivered.